Our programs depend largely on the kindness and donations of others, and that includes our volunteers! Click here to read about our 2017 year-end appeal and learn how you can help.
Click on the Donate button to complete your transaction using PayPal.
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS!
No matter what your skill level, interest or talent may be, we have a place for you at Stepping Stone Farms! Our programs are all dependent on volunteers. We are always looking for reliable volunteers to help with feedings, turnout, bringing in, and cleaning the barn. If you want more of a workout, there is always hay to stack, fences to fix and a never-ending project list. Contact us to find out how you can get involved!
In-kind donations of goods helps to offset the Farm's operating budget by supplying needed materials from generous donors. You can help us by purchasing any of the following. All donations are GREATLY appreciated!
- Purina Senior Active Horse feed
- Weight Builder (Farnams)
- Joint Supplements- MSM/Glucosamine (please nothing with yucca)
- Fly masks with ears
- Fly sprays (water based)
- Equine Aspirin (Fleet Farm, Tractor Supply Co.)
- Hoof Heal (hoof dressing)
- Neosporin (great for horse wounds too!)
- Manure forks/picks-plastic please
- Collapsible blanket bars (for stall doors)
- Rainbow reins –www.horse.com/item/kincade-rainbow-reins-with-buckles/E016934/
- Sinking tank heaters with cage
- Plain kitchen brooms
- Size 68/69 waterproof, medium weight, horse blankets www.horse.com/item/tough-1-600-denier-turnout-blanket/E002708/
- Big Bale Buddy- XL (these are half price for rescues and we are registered!)
- Dejno’s Pelleted horse bedding
- Dry Cat food (any brand)
- Chicken layer crumbles(16%) 40lb bag
- Duct tape
- Eye bolts
- Solar lights (Outdoor use)
- Round panel fencing
If you would like us to pick these items up, we would be more than happy to! Please call to make arrangements.